- Brother Printer Setting Tool Mac Download Software
- Brother Printer Setting Tool Mac Download App
- Brother Printer Setting Tool Mac Download Video
- Navigate to the Brother support website here. Select your country/region and click on 'Product Search'. Enter the printer model QL-710W and click 'Search'. Click on the Downloads option, this will automatically select your OS. Below the Drivers section is the 'Printer Driver', below the Utility section, also install the 'Printer Settings Tool'.
- To download the Brother iPrint&Scan Push Scan Tool, do the following: 1. Close the Brother iPrint&Scan application. Download the Brother iPrint&Scan Push Scan Tool from the Utilities section at 3. Double-click on the downloaded file BrotherPushScanToolxxx.dmg to extract the file.
- To use your printer, install the Printer Driver, P-touch Editor and the Printer Setting Tool. Compatible with AirPrint (It may not be able to print an entire page shown in Safari, or email body text on a single label.) You can update the firmware with P-touch Update Software (for Macintosh) or Firmware Update Tool (for Windows).
- Download the 'iPrint&Scan Push Scan Tool' - Macintosh You may receive a notice to download and install the Brother iPrint&Scan Push Scan Tool when attempting to scan from the button on your Brother machine. This typically occurs when you've installed the Brother iPrint&Scan app before installing the Brother software suite.
Download the drivers and utility software for printers and All-in-Ones.
Click the Apply Settings to the Printer button to download the settings to the label printer. Click Ok and Exit. Open the Printer Setting Tool: Windows 10: From the Start button, click All apps → Brother → Label & Mobile Printer → Printer Setting Tool. Windows 8, Windows 8.1: On the Apps screen, click Printer Setting Tool.
Select the Brother machine you want to install
Full Driver & Software Package
We recommend this download to get the most functionality out of your Brother machine. This is a comprehensive file containing available drivers and software for the Brother machine.
Firmware Update Tool
This tool updates your Brother machine firmware via the internet, by sending the firmware to your machine from the Brother internet server.
*Click HERE to download software for Linux OS and others.
This website offers hundreds of FREE templates for business and home use that you can customize and print in-house. Choose from brochures, business cards, greeting cards, DIY projects and much more.
iPrint&Scan allows you to print and scan straight from your mobile devices whenever you're connected to the same network as your printer.
* Not supported for Windows 10.
* Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
* Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
* Microsoft is a registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
How to install Brother printer without CD-ROM? In this post, MiniTool Partition Wizard shows you two ways to complete Brother printer install on Windows 10 – install the printer wirelessly and install the printer via a USB cable.
Quick Navigation :
When there is no Brother printer installation disc, how to install Brother printer? There are two ways. Scroll down to learn about them.
Brother Printer Setting Tool Mac Download Software
Way 1: Install Brother Printer Wirelessly
This way is feasible when your Brother printer has wireless capability. So, make sure your Brother printer allows you to connect it to a wireless network.
Step 1: Connect Your Brother Printer to Wi-Fi
There are two methods to connect your Brother printer to Wi-Fi.
# 1: Connect your brother printer to Wi-Fi manually
Step 1: Go to your Brother printer’s control panel and then open the Wireless settings.
Step 2: Enter the Wi-fi network name and password.
# 2: Connect your Brother printer to Wi-Fi automatically
Compared to the first way, this way is much simpler. However, this way is feasible if there is a WPS button both on your Brother printer and your router. WPS (Wi-Fi protected setup) aims to help communicate routers with other wireless devices.
So, check whether there is a WPS button on these two devices. If the two devices have such button, you can start to connect your printer to Wi-Fi:
- Press the WPS button on the Brother printer.
- Keep your Brother printer near to the router to make it in the range of the Wi-fi connection.
- Press the WPS button on the router in two minutes.
Step 2: Add Your Brother Printer to Windows 10 PC
Step 1: Turn on your Brother printer.
Step 2: Open your Windows 10 PC, hit the Windows key on the keyboard, and click the Settings icon.
Step 3: On the Settings window, click the Devices option.
Step 4: Select the Printer & scanners option on the left side and then click the Add a printer or scanner option on the right side.
Step 5: Find your Brother printer from the list and click the Add device button.
Step 6: Wait for Windows 10 to install the corresponding driver for your printer.
Now, you have finished installing Brother printer on your PC and you can print something you want.
Brother Printer Setting Tool Mac Download App
Way 2: Install Brother Printer via USB Cable
Alternatively, you can use a USB cable to install Brother printer on Windows 10.
Firstly, you should prepare a compatible USB cable. Check the ports of your Brother printer and your computer to see which type of cable can connect the two devices. Generally, there are three types of printer cables:
- The USB AB cable;
- The parallel cable;
- The Ethernet cable.
Then, you can attach a compatible cable to your Brother printer and your router. After that, your computer will detect the connected printer and install the corresponding driver for it automatically. If it does not, you can repeat the steps about how to add a Brother printer to Windows 10 PC.
Brother Printer Setting Tool Mac Download Video
This article mainly talks about printer not activated error code 30 which is a common printing issue. The corresponding solutions to it are also provided here.