- Bsnl Landline Caller Id Activation Number
- Bsnl Landline Broadband Plans
- Bsnl Landline Bill Payment
How to Reactivate your Deactivated BSNL Number
BSNL Landline Phone Plus Services. Various Phone Plus Services are: Call Waiting Abbreviated Dialing Hot Line Call Transfer (Call Forward) Automatic Wake-Up/Reminder Call Service Number/Call Hunting Service Calling Line Identification Presentation (CLIP) Calling Line Identification (CLI) Announcement Service Phone Bell Check Electronic Locking For STD/ISD Call Conferencing Now, let us see in. BSNL caller tune web portal provides caller tune activation codes of songs in Telugu, Hindi, English, Tamil, Malayam, Kannada etc. Of all major Indian languages. Activation: Registered Users can activate PRBT service through web portal. Provide Email Id or Mobile No. To receive Payment Details. Landline / Broadband 1800-345-1500 GSM Postpaid / Prepaid 1800-180-1503 BSNL in News 27 Feb 2018.
As per TRAI regulations w.e.f 22nd March ’13, Services to any Prepaid Mobile connection will be deactivated for subscribers with less than Rs.20 balance and if there is no usage i.e. without any usage (incoming or outgoing voice/video calls, Outgoing SMS, Mobile Internet / Data usage, VAS usage or purchases with balance) for 90 days.
Prepaid Mobile connections can be reactivated within grace period of 15 days from the date of deactivation, by making payment of Rs.20.
If your BSNL Mobile is de-activated and it can be re-activated within 15 days.
- Try to request re-activation via BSNL customer care
- Visit nearest BSNL store and submit reactivation request
- Provide Address and Photo Id proofs
- You may receive a confirmation call and then your number will be re-activated
BSNL complaint register online
Learn how to register a complaint at the BSNL official portal, BSNL broadband complaint, BSNL landline complaint, and BSNL toll free numbers.
BSNL Complaint Booking
Bharat sanchar Nigam Limited BSNL is a well-known state owned telecommunication company. It’s one of the biggest telecommunication networks and internet service providers in the country. BSNL had its headquarter in New Delhi, India and it is solely owned by the Indian government since 1st October 2000. The company aims to provide different services like mobile voice and internet services to its users all over the country. The company is considered as the best wireline telecommunication in the country serving millions of people and has 60% market share.
BSNL Complaint Official Portal
Some of the services offered by the official BSNL complaint portal.
- Activation and deactivation of services
- New changes in the tariff
- Requesting a change in tariff
- Any issue or problem arising with the internet and communication flow
- Landline issue and broadband services
- BB ADSL modem link failure
- If the BB is out of order
- Disturbance on the BB line
- BB IPTV complaint
- Issue when purchasing or repurchasing broadband
- If BB official page doesn’t open
- If the speed of the broadband is slow
- BB Outlook configuration problems
- Virus issue in the BB
The BSNL has different toll free numbers for its users to call from any part of the country. In case if you move from one state to another the BSNL toll free number changes connecting you to the current BSNL customer care number for help while there is a standard number for all the Indian citizens that is 18001801503. However the BSNL user can also dial 198 a fast connection to the company and IVRS system will allow to solve some specific problems but it takes some time. The user needs to enter the options provided by the interactive voice response system.
BSNL Online Complaint Landline and Broadband
Process to register online BSNL complaint
The BSNL company has a very secure and direct way for their customers to launch their complaints. The customers can expect their problems to be addressed and receive a fast response.
- Visit to the official BSNL complaint website portal.
- From the homepage go to the services option and select the kind of service you required.
Complaint options are – Landline services , Bharat fibre , Broadband , WINGS services , BB over Wi-Fi BB , Over EPABX
- Now enter the STD code as follows ex 044
- Next enter your landline number you have to enter 6/7/8 digit landline number which is fixed line and broadband fibre services.
- Check all the numbers and choose the complaint type from the given dropdown list on your screen.
- Proceed to continue and enter the captcha code given at the bottom of your screen.
- Now click on the submit option to launch your complaint officially.
- The applicant can check the status of the complaint by using an online method or by calling the customer care number of the status check.
BSNL Complaint Number Toll Free
Bsnl Landline Caller Id Activation Number
To register a complaint at BSNL by using the toll free numbers follow the steps given below:
- All of these numbers are accessible at any of the BSNL phone devices.
- If after sometime nothing happens or your problem does not solve. You should call the higher authorities and register your grievance through the BSNL public grievance complaint portal.
- Next enter the telecom circle and the state in which they are located and fill all the mandatory details like your contact number, name, address, and email address.
- Later the BSNL authority will contact you to solve your grievance. While the user has to give a brief story about the complaint and submit through the portal.
- You will receive an OTP number on your registered mobile number, keep it safe for future reference and check your status.
Bsnl Landline Broadband Plans
The BSNL support team is always there to help their customers with all the indicated steps and ways to contact the company. All the users can be sure of the services from the company. English language is set as the primary language on the portal and toll free numbers though it incorporates other languages as well. The toll free numbers work around the clock and no charges are applied. It helps to understand the customer grievances in a better way.
Bsnl Landline Bill Payment
Tags : bsnl landline complaint number bsnl customer complaint number bsnl broadband complaint bsnl complaint status bsnl telephone complaint