- Genius Gx-gaming 5.1 G5.1 3500 User Manual Tablet
- Genius Gx-gaming 5.1 G5.1 3500 User Manual Review
- Genius Gx-gaming 5.1 G5.1 3500 User Manual
Genius today announces that the first GX Gaming Series 5.1 surround sound speaker system is now available in USA – the SW-G5.1 3500.
Condition: Open box. Price: US $150.00. No Interest if paid in full in 6 mo on $99+. Opens in a new window or tab. No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on $99+. Genius GX-Gaming SW-G5.1 3500 5.1CH Surround Sound Speaker System LIKE NEW. Genius today announces that the first GX Gaming Series 5.1 surround sound speaker system is now available in USA – the SW-G5.1 3500. Raising the GX Gaming Series to a new sonic level, this 80 watt RMS speaker system includes a 6.5-inch subwoofer providing 30 watts of heart-thumping bass, five 10 watt satellite speakers for positional audio, and a remote control for convenient volume and bass.
Raising the GX Gaming Series to a new sonic level, this 80 watt RMS speaker system includes a 6.5-inch subwoofer providing 30 watts of heart-thumping bass, five 10 watt satellite speakers for positional audio, and a remote control for convenient volume and bass adjustment. With the hook design, the satellite speakers of the SW-G5.1 3500 can be hung on walls, helping to maximize the surround sound experience.
The 5.1 surround sound setup of the SW-G5.1 3500 gives gamers an advantage in first person shooter games by allowing them to pinpoint enemy locations by sound alone. Gaming on regular stereo speakers only allows users to discern between right and left. The 5.1 sound enables gamers to listen to opponents’ footsteps from all surrounding directions.
The audio from the 3-inch satellite speakers of SW-G5.1 3500 complement the deep, rich bass of the subwoofer pounding out frequencies as low as 50Hz. Users can adjust sound and bass from the control panel on the subwoofer as well as the remote control. Control options also include a STANDBY and an AUX/5.1 CH switch function, which enables users to flip between gaming and music listening.
On the front of the subwoofer above the LED indicator there is a headphone and microphone jack for private listening and chatting while gaming, as well as offering a quick way to connect MP3 players and smartphones to the speaker system. The rear of the subwoofer includes more connections, increasing the flexibility of the SW-G5.1 3500. On the back there are three RCA jacks with 5.1 CH color coding as well as an additional AUX 3.5mm input.
Offering booming bass, crisp middle to high range sound, and the flexibility to connect to gaming, music, and other entertainment devices, the SW-G5.1 3500 surround sound speaker system epitomizes the high-quality that the GX Gaming Series represents in a louder more versatile design.
Genius SW-G5.1 3500, is now available in the US and Canada for the suggested retail price of $149.99.
- Total output power: 80 watts
- Satellite: 10 watts (each channel)
- Subwoofer: 30 watts
- Driver unit
- Satellite: 3-inch, 4 ohm
- Subwoofer: 6.5-inch, 5 ohm
- Frequency Response: 50Hz~20kHz
- Five satellite speakers
- Remote control
- 3.5mm to 2RCA stereo cable
- Three color coded cables
- Multi-language user manual
Genius GX Gaming SW-G5.1 3500 5.1-Channel Speaker System - 80-Watt RMS
Looking for powerhouse stereo sound while playing games or watching movies? Then it's time for the new 5.1-channel surround sound gaming speaker, SW-G5.1 3500, from the Genius GX gaming series. SW-G5.1 3500 delivers rich 80 Watts of dynamic digital surround sound effects from a 5.1-channel source input. With a heart thumping 6.5” subwoofer, SW-G5.1 3500 explodes with deep bass vibrations, no matter if you're in a fierce game battle or listening to blasting bullets from your favorite movie. The satellite speakers come equipped with a hook design you can easily mount to the wall for a cinematic experience. The dual input is great for use with a PC 5.1-channel sound card, PC, MP3/CD player or TV audio devices. Just use the remote control to adjust the volume and bass, or change to a different 2CH or 5.1-channel input source. The subwoofer LED displays random colors when playing music or movies for visual impact.
SW-G5.1 3500 is ideal for any game enthusiast, just turn it on and be encompassed by an immersive 360-degree audio experience.
- Total output power 80 Watts (RMS)
- 6.5-Inch driver delivers heart-thumping bass
- Standby mode selection
- Remote control for adjusting volume and bass
- Headphone jack for private listening
- Colorful LED indicator
- 2.0/2.1-channel or 5.1-channel input selection
- Hook design to mount surround speakers on wall
- Dual input for PC 5.1-channel sound card, PC, MP3/CD player or TV audio devices
- Total output power (Watts): 80 Watts
- Satellite: 10 Watts (each channel)
- Subwoofer: 30 Watts
- Driver unit
- Satellite: 3-inch, 4 Ohms
- Subwoofer: 6.5-inch, 5 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 50Hz ~ 20KHz
- Speaker body weight: 5.5kgs
- Dimensions (W x H x D):
- Satellite: 4.4 x 5.5 x 3.8 in. (112 x 140 x 99mm)
- Subwoofer: 9.0 x 8.4 x 12.8 in. (230 x 215 x 327mm)
- Package size (W x H x D): 14.5 x 10.7 x 17.3 in. (370 x 274 x 440mm)
- PCS/CTN: 2 pcs
- Cu.Ft/CTN: 3.85 cu. ft.
- PCS 20/40/40HQ containers: 520 / 1,040 / 1,220 pcs
Genius Gx-gaming 5.1 G5.1 3500 User Manual Tablet
- Five Satellite Speakers
- 3.5mm to 2RCA Stereo Cable
- Three Color Coded Cables
- Multi-Language User Manual