- Gihosoft Android Data Recovery Free. Most Powerful Freeware to Recover Deleted Files on Android Devices. Recover lost Photos, SMS, contacts, WhatsApp etc from your Android device. Restore deleted files from Android devices such as Samsung, HTC, Google, LG. Preview scanned results and recover files selectively.
- How to Get 7-Data Recovery Software Crack, Serial Key or License Code. If you happen to be one of the victims who accidentally deleted a Word document, formatted an external USB drive without a backup or had malware and virus-infected your PC, you must feel restless like an ant on a hot pot.
- Gihosoft Android Data Recovery Serial Key - Restore deleted images, messages, WhatsApp and Viber conversations, contacts, paperwork. Is appropriate for recovering information from Android smartphones and tablets of all manufacturers reminiscent of Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Sony, Google, LG.
Jihosoft Mobile Recovery For Android Download. Restore files, call history, messages, contacts, and other data deleted by malware or virus on your Android phone. Just connect your infected Android phone or tablet via USB data cable to scan and recover lost files from your Android device. Norton antivirus 2014 with serial key code. Key Features of Gihosoft Free Android Data Recovery: 1. Recover deleted contacts, messages, call logs, photos, music, videos, WhatsApp and Viber conversations, etc. From Android phones and tablets.
Gihosoft Android Data Recovery Serial Key Free
Key Features of Gihosoft Free Android Data Recovery:
1. Recover deleted contacts, messages, call logs, photos, music, videos, WhatsApp and Viber conversations, etc. from Android phones and tablets.
2. Works perfectly with numerous types of Android devices, such as Samsung, Huawei, LG, HTC, Motorola, Google Pixel, OnePlus, Sony, Lenovo, ZTE and so on.
3. Fully compatible with Windows and Mac platforms. Thus, when you download this software, you are no need to worry about compatibility issues.
4. Supports various Android data loss situations, for instance, accidental deletion, device rooting, factory settings restoration, software crashes, virus attacks, etc.
5. Features with in-depth data scanning technology and powerful anti-deletion capabilities. No matter your data is lost for whatever reason, you can quickly get them back with this software.
6. It's very easy to use: Download, install and run this freeware on your computer > Connect Android phone to the computer > Scan, preview, and recover deleted files from Android.
7. It's free to try. You can try the free trial version before purchase, and even after your purchase, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
8. The software is safe and reliable. It does not carry any malicious code and bundled plug-ins, nor steal personal privacy information. You can use it with confidence.
With Gihosoft Free Android Data Recovery, you are no longer afraid of data loss!
How to Recover Deleted Files from Android with Free Registration Code?
Step 1. Download and install this free Android file recovery software on your computer. After running this program, you need to enter the free registration code provided below:
Free Download Win Version of Gihosoft Free Android Data Recovery
Gihosoft Android Recovery(Win) [email protected] 8631F-6C16B-RBOHU-QEIXE
Gihosoft Android Recovery(Win) [email protected] 3179D-F6BB1-CQIUW-JAUSA
Gihosoft Android Recovery(Win) [email protected] A60DB-6E167-DHFXR-JBERB
Gihosoft Android Recovery(Win) [email protected] 9D2FB-E0E64-RGHGG-RHJWH
Gihosoft Android Recovery(Win) [email protected] 8BB5B-A57B0-MTYQO-YVINV
Note: In order to avoid unnecessary errors, it is recommended to copy and paste the mailbox and registration code directly. (The above five registration codes are free to send, while stocks last.)
Step 2. Now you can choose which file types to restore in Multimedia (Gallery, Videos, Audios), Databases (Messages, Contacts, Call logs) and others (WhatsApp, Viber, Documents). By default, all of these components are included in the scanner, but any component can be excluded to speed up scanning.
Step 3. Then enable USB debugging on your Android phone, and connect it to the computer via a USB cable. Once your phone is recognized by the program, tap Start to scan the lost data from Android. ( Have a problem? Check how to connect Android to PC.)
Step 4. The Android file recovery program will list all the recoverable data and will let you preview them. You can select the files you want to be recovered, then tap 'Recover' to restore deleted files from Android.
Warm Tips: Back Up Your Android Phone to Prevent Data Loss
Although there are many Android data recovery software on the market, the best way to protect your data from loss is back up your phone data regularly. When you accidentally deleted data from Android, you can quickly get them back from backups.
Android Data Recovery How to Guides: