“'Disco’ is a song by Lizzy Grant and the Phenomena, one of Lana Del Rey’s MySpace-based musical projects. The track was uploaded alongside an early version of 'For K Part 2’ circa 2007.” Album covers for Lizzy Grant and the Phenomena. Tracklist: Rehab For K Part 2 (Demo) - Identical to the one in the LDR AKA Lizzy Demos; Disco. REQUEST Lana Del Rey - Lana Del Ray A.K.A. Lizzy Grant (Vinyl Rip). Update 12/27: The direct https download for everything is finally ready. LANA DEL RAY A.K.A LIZZY GRANT Lana Del Rey 2010 MP3 format Tracklist: 01. Queen Of The Gas Station 03. Oh Say Can You See 04. Gramma (Blue Ribbon Sparkler Trailer Heaven) 05.
|Lana Del Ray|
|Studio album by|
|Released||January 4, 2010|
|Lana Del Rey chronology|
Lana Del Rey Aka Lizzy Grant Download With Mp3
Lana Del Ray (alternatively written as Lana Del Ray A.K.A. Lizzy Grant) is the debut studio album by American singer-songwriter Lana Del Rey. The album was released digitally in the United States via the iTunes Store and Amazon by 5 Points Records on January 4, 2010 when she was known as Lana Del Ray. The record was eventually pulled from retailers soon afterwards because, according to Del Rey, the label was unable to fund it. Del Rey ultimately bought back the rights to the album. After releasing Born to Die (2012) under her stage name Lana Del Rey, she expressed her wish to re-release the album.
Recording and history
A brief sample of 'Kill Kill'. which combines electronica and blues rock elements.
|Problems playing this file? See media help.|
Del Rey released a three-track extended play (EP) titled Kill Kill through 5 Points Records in October 2008, during which time she was known as Lizzy Grant.David Kahne recorded the album with Del Rey over a period of three months in 2008. 'Yayo' would later be re-recorded, released again, on the 'Paradise Edition' of Born to Die. Del Rey stated that Kahne 'is known as a producer with a lot of integrity and who had an interest in making music that wasn't just pop.' Her father, Robert Grant, helped with the marketing of the album, which was available for purchase on iTunes for a brief period before being withdrawn. According to David Kahne, who produced Grant and Label owner David Nichtern, Grant bought the rights back from her label, 5 Points, as she wanted it out of circulation. In an interview, Nichtern stated: 'Her and her new manager came in and said, 'We want to get this off the market. We’re going for a completely new deal. We’ll buy you out of the deal'. So we made a separation agreement'. In January 2012, upon the release of her major-label album, Born to Die, Del Rey stated to the BBC that she recently bought back the rights of the album and was planning on re-releasing it in the Summer of 2012. In May 2012, she announced that the album would not be re-released that summer. Del Rey did however re-record and re-release 'Yayo' on her Paradise EP.
On his official website, David Kahne wrote about the recording process and the story behind the song 'Gramma' stating: 'Lizzy's Gramma is so important in her life. While we were recording, Lizzy had a picture of her Gramma holding her on her lap. Lizzy was crying and her Gramma has such a sweet smile on her face, in the sun at the beach. 'I don't want to think I'm bad, Gramma, just for feelin' pretty..'.
Del Rey and producer David Kahne recorded 13 tracks for the album in 2008. Instead of releasing the material, her label put out the EP Kill Kill on October 21, 2008 under the name Lizzy Grant. The standard album was digitally released on January 24, 2010 but pulled three months after. A small number of promo CDs were pressed but the album never saw a physical release.
All tracks are written by Elizabeth Grant, except where noted. All tracks produced by David Kahne.
|2.||'Queen of the Gas Station' (writers: Grant, David Kahne)||3:06|
|3.||'Oh Say Can You See'||3:42|
|4.||'Gramma (Blue Ribbon Sparkler Trailer Heaven)' (writers: Grant, Kahne)||3:50|
|5.||'For K, Pt. 2'||3:26|
|8.||'Raise Me Up (Mississippi South)'||4:24|
|9.||'Pawn Shop Blues' (writers: Grant, Kahne)||3:29|
|11.||'Put Me in a Movie'||3:15|
|12.||'Smarty' (writers: Grant, Kahne)||2:51|
- ^'Lana Del Ray by Lana Del Ray – iTunes'. iTunes Store (US). Archived from the original on April 17, 2010.
- ^ abcdefgh'Lana Del Rey to Re-Release First Album'. Rolling Stone. January 27, 2012. Retrieved November 13, 2014.
- ^ abTremblay, Brea (2008). 'Lizzy Grant Interview'. Index Magazine. Retrieved April 18, 2012.
- ^'Kill Kill: Lizzy Grant: MP3 Downloads'. Amazon.com. Archived from the original on February 10, 2012.
- ^Collier, Jessica (January 28, 2010). 'Lizzy Grant aka. Lana Del Rey releases album'. Adirondack Daily Enterprise. Archived from the original on June 5, 2012. Retrieved April 18, 2012.
- ^'Born To Die - The Paradise Edition'. Retrieved September 24, 2012.
- ^Calvert, John (October 4, 2011). 'Original Sin: An Interview With Lana Del Rey'. The Quietus. Retrieved December 3, 2011.
- ^'Jessica Collier,: Interview: Lizzy Grant aka. Lana Del Rey releases EP'. adirondack daily enterprise.com. January 28, 2010. Archived from the original on June 5, 2012. Retrieved September 27, 2011.
- ^ ab'Why Lana Del Rey's First Album Disappeared'. MTV. Viacom. January 30, 2012. Archived from the original on February 2, 2012. Retrieved January 25, 2012.
- ^'lana del rey cover story'. Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. January 13, 2012. Retrieved May 17, 2012.
- ^ abYoung, Alex (January 27, 2012). 'Lana Del Rey to release 'lost album''. Consequences of Sound. Retrieved April 18, 2012.
- ^'love, the law, lana del rey cover story'. BBC. January 27, 2012. Retrieved May 17, 2012.
- ^'Lana Del Rey on World Cafe'. NPR. Retrieved October 12, 2012.
- ^Sturges, Fiona (January 20, 2012). 'Lana Del Rey: A beguiling beauty who's more than a one-hit wonder'. The Independent. Retrieved April 18, 2012.
- ^'Vincristin'.[permanent dead link]
- ^'Lana Del Ray* - Lana Del Ray A.K.A. Lizzy Grant'. Discogs. Retrieved 2015-12-06.
- ^'Lizzy Grant - Kill Kill'. Discogs. Retrieved 2015-12-06.
Vizf9yx - Lana Del Rey Lana Del Ray Aka Lizzy Grant is a high-resolution transparent PNG image. It is a very clean transparent background image and its resolution is 2540x1068 , please mark the image source when quoting it. Vizf9yx - Lana Del Rey Lana Del Ray Aka Lizzy Grant is a completely free picture material, which can be downloaded and shared unlimitedly. Seeking more PNG image blu ray logo png,corona de rey png,rey png? Please to search on SeekPNG.com.
|Name||Vizf9yx - Lana Del Rey Lana Del Ray Aka Lizzy Grant|
You're welcome to embed this image in your website/blog!
Text link to this page:
Medium size image for your website/blog: