This is the final installment in The Posse Project, a 12-day series in which www.PHXmusic.com caught up with all 12 guys pictured on the cover of N.W.A's first album, N.W.A. Today's post is on Eric 'Eazy E' Wright, who passed away 15 years ago today. Also Known As: Eric Wright, Little Rat, The Greatest Gangster. Check out this official album from N.W.A. Released on November 6, 1987 by Macola Records. Boyz n The Hood 0:00 2. Dunk The Funk 10:06 4. Drink It Up 18:23 6. Panic Zone 23:07 7. Is The Place 26:40 8. DopeMan 31:13 9. Tuffest Man Alive 37:31 10. Fat Girl 39:47 11. Categorie: Album N.W.A - N.W.A. And the Posse Mastered (iTunes Plus AAC M4A) (Album). And the Posse is a 1987 release that compiled various Dr. Dre-produced tracks. Mighty math games. The album features a collection of rap musicians at the beginnings of their soon-to-be successful career, including previously released tracks by N.W.A, Eazy-E, the Fila Fresh Crew, and Rappinstine. RC and Mues go off on the album cover of the LP before Straight Outta Compton.patreon.com/[email protected]/rapcritic.
- Nwa And The Posse Album Download
- Nwa And The Posse Album Download Torrent
- Nwa And The Posse Album Download Free
- Nwa And The Posse Album Download Full
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||–Eazy E*||Boyz-N-The Hood||5:37|
|A3||–The Fila Fresh Crew*||Dunk The Funk||4:40|
Written-By – M. 'Microphone Mike' Troy*, Rappinstine
|A5||–The Fila Fresh Crew*||Drink It Up||4:27|
Written-By – Dr. Dre, Krazy Dee, A. Prince*
|B2||–Eazy E* & Ron-De-Vu||L.A. Is The Place||4:28|
|B4||–The Fila Fresh Crew*||Tuffest Man Alive||3:59|
|B5||–Eazy E* & Ron-De-Vu||Fat Girl||2:48|
|B6||–The Fila Fresh Crew*||3 The Hard Way||4:32|
- Distributed By – Macola Record Co.
- Mixed By – Donovan Smith
- Photography By – Phil Bedel
- Producer – Dr. Dre
- Written-By – Dr. Rock (tracks: A3, A5, B4, B6), Fresh K (tracks: A3, A5, B4, B6), Ice Cube (tracks: A1, A2, B2, B3, B5), Doc T* (tracks: A3, A5, B4, B6)
NotesProduced by Dr. Dre for High Powered Productions.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 19041-1057-4 2
|MRC-LP-1057, MRC-LP 1057||N.W.A. And The Posse||N.W.A. And The Posse (LP, Comp)||Macola Record Co., Macola Record Co.||MRC-LP-1057, MRC-LP 1057||US||1987|
|B0022545-01||N.W.A.||N.W.A. And The Posse (LP, Comp, RE, Len)||Ruthless Records, Priority Records, UMe||B0022545-01||US||2015|
|RHR 5134||Various||N.W.A. And The Posse (LP, Comp)||Rams Horn Records||RHR 5134||Netherlands||1989|
|RHR 6015||Various||N.W.A. And The Posse (CD, Comp)||Rams Horn Records||RHR 6015||Netherlands||1989|
|MRC 1057, MCR-1057||Various||N.W.A. And The Posse (Cass, Comp, Scr)||Ruthless Records, Ruthless Records||MRC 1057, MCR-1057||US||1988|
and the Posse is a compilation album released on November 6, 1987 by Macola Records. The album is composed of various Dr. Dre-produced tracks and was marketed as an album by . It includes previously released tracks by . A, Eazy-E, the Fila Fresh Crew, and Rappinstine. The cover photo is the same as . A's 'Panic Zone' single and features people who do not appear on the record. The album peaked at on Billboard magazine's Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart.
Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей . A compilation album that collected various Dr. Originally released on vinyl and cassette in 1987 by Macola Record C. Eazy-E, the Fila Fresh Crew, and Rappinstine. had risen in popularity with their 'official' debut album . A - Straight Outta Compton, Eazy-E bought the rights to release '. And The Posse' on CD, cassette and even vinyl on his own label Ruthless Records.
Скачать Various - . On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. Release title: Various - . Photo of Various - . More albums of Various: Icaro II: Second Compilation Of Daidalos Records. Жажда Скорости - XXIII.
And The Posse (Cass, Comp, Scr). Ruthless Records, Ruthless Records.
And The Posse did have crucial moments. Dopeman' would be reissued on Straight Outta Compton and Eazy-E's first single, 'Boyz-N-The Hood' would be included on his 1988 solo album, Eazy-Duz-It. The album peaked at No. 39 on Billboard's Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart. A, but still a historically important album being that it introduced the world to a group that was destined to change hip-hop. Here's to its 30th anniversary! 13 Die-Hard Hip-Hop Fans' Tattoos Featuring Rappers
A The Strength Of Street Knowledge (2006). 01. Straight Outta Compton. 02. Appetite for Destruction.
Release group by . US. Macola Record Co. MRC-1057.
Listen to online Various - . On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes. And The Posse from authorized sellers. Released at: This album was released on the label Ruthless Records (catalog number MRC 1057) Ruthless Records (catalog number MCR-1057). This album was released in 1988 year. Format of the release is.
Straight Outta Compton 1988. A nasty feud between . Smackdown vs raw 2008 game download for android. A and the departed rapper began that would culminate with Cube's 'No Vaseline,' an attack on the group's management released on his 1991 Death Certificate album. By the time the song was released, . A, for all intents and purposes, were finished. In the two years between Cube's departure and the group's dissolution, . A were dominated by Eazy's near-parodic lyrics and Dre's increasingly subtle and complex productions
Nwa And The Posse Album Download
|N.W.A. and the Posse|
(L-R) Top: DJ Train (obscured), Sir Jinx; Middle: MC Chip, MC Ren, Eazy-E, Dr. Dre, K-Dee, Ice Cube, Arabian Prince, DJ Scratch (obscured); Bottom: Krazy Dee, Candyman.
|Compilation album by|
|Released||November 6, 1987 (original)|
November 13, 1989 (reissue)
|Singles from N.W.A. And The Posse|
|The Rolling Stone Album Guide|||
N.W.A. and the Posse is a compilation album, re-releasing N.W.A and associated groups' underground rap songs from the Los Angeles area's rap scene on November 6, 1987. It is regarded as American rap group N.W.A's first but neglected album, N.W.A's authorized debut studio album, rather, is Straight Outta Compton, released in August 1988. Whereas the Straight album was certified platinum, one million copies sold, in July 1989, the Posse album was certified gold, half as many copies sold, in April 1994.
Nwa And The Posse Album Download Torrent
Originally not N.W.A's intended album release, the Posse album was released by Macola Records—which was then the Los Angeles hip hop scene's main distributor—by collecting songs, mainly N.W.A's EP titled N.W.A, that Macola had distributed for N.W.A's record label, Ruthless Records. Macola omitted the N.W.A EP's track 'A Bitch iz a Bitch' to favor party, electro sounds, like the 'Panic Zone' track, that led the Los Angeles rap scene until N.W.A's Straight album hit. Months after Straight Outta Compton was released the new Ruthless distributor, Priority Records, re-issued the Posse album with the 'Bitch' track included.
Nwa And The Posse Album Download Free
Six of the 11 tracks on the Posse album are from then-N.W.A members: Eazy-E, Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, Arabian Prince, and DJ Yella. MC Ren was not yet in N.W.A, and does not appear on the record though is on the cover photograph. One track is of Microphone Mike, later called Myka 9, along with Rappinstine, a traveling faction of the DJ crew World Class Wreckin' Cru, whose core had yielded N.W.A's Dr. Dre and DJ Yella.
Four of the Posse album's tracks are from the Fila Fresh Crew, a rap crew including Doc-T, who soon renamed himself The D.O.C. Dr. Dre discovered them in Texas, where a DJ friend of his, Dr. Rock, had invited him to perform at a nightclub, where the Fila Fresh Crew was performing. These four tracks had previously been released by Ruthless Records.
Nwa And The Posse Album Download Full
The World Class Wreckin' Cru', including Dr. Dre and DJ Yella, led by Grandmaster Lonzo, were signed to Lonzo's label Kru-Cut Records, a sublabel of Macola Records, the area's leading distributor of rap records. The success of N.W.A's first three releases—'Boyz-n-the-Hood,' 'Dope Man,' and '8 Ball'—prompted Eazy's call for an EP, distributed by Macola. The EP's five songs included Dre and Cube on 'A Bitch iz a Bitch,' Eazy on 'Fat Girl,' and Arabian's production 'Panic Zone.'
For the EP's cover photo, Eazy summoned N.W.A's members to pose for the camera in a Hollywood alleyway near Macola's office. Reportedly, some who were photographed wound up there by merely driving or accompanying another. And future N.W.A rapper MC Ren, living near Eazy, although photographed, was not yet in N.W.A. On the other hand, DJ Yella, although already active within N.W.A, is absent.
All songs produced by Dr. Dre
|3.||'Dunk the Funk'||Fila Fresh Crew||5:01|
|4.||'Scream'||M. 'Microphone Mike' Troy, Rappinstine||3:18|
|5.||'Drink It Up'||Fila Fresh Crew||4:45|
|6.||'Panic Zone'||N.W.A., Krazy Dee||3:33|
|7.||'L.A. Is the Place'||Eazy-E, Ron-De-Vu||4:31|
|8.||'Dope Man'||N.W.A., Krazy Dee||6:16|
|9.||'Tuffest Man Alive'||Fila Fresh Crew||2:16|
|10.||'Fat Girl'||Eazy-E, Ron-De-Vu||2:45|
|11.||'3 the Hard Way'||Fila Fresh Crew||4:10|
|United States (RIAA)||Gold||500,000^|
^ Shipments figures based on certification alone.
- ^ abcdefAlex Henderson, 'N.W.A: N.W.A and the Posse', AllMusic.com, Netaktion LLC, visited 26 Apr 2020.
- ^The Rolling Stone Album Guide. Random House. 1992. pp. 512–513.
- ^Robin D. G. Kelley, 'Kickin' reality, kickin' ballistics: Gangsta rap and postindustrial Los Angeles', in William Eric Perkins, ed., Droppin' Science: Critical Essays on Rap Music and Hip Hop Culture (Philadelphia: Temple University Press, 1996), p 128.
- ^ abcRoni Sarig, Third Coast: Outkast, Timbaland, and How Hip-hop Became a Southern Thing (Philadelphia: Da Capo Press, 2007), indexing 'Fila Fresh Crew'.
- ^ abStephen Thomas Erlewine, 'N.W.A: Biography', AllMusic.com, Netaktion LLC, visited 26 Apr 2020.
- ^Jerry Heller with Gil Reavill, Ruthless: A Memoir (New York: Simon Spotlight Entertainment, 2007).
- ^Gold & Platinum search, 'N.W.A. & the Posse', Recording Industry Association of America website, visited 26 Apr 2020.
- ^David Diallo, 'Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg', in Mickey Hess, ed., Icons of Hip Hop: An Encyclopedia of the Movement, Music, and Culture (Santa Barbara, CA: Greenwood Press, 2007), pp 321–322.
- ^ abcdeGerrick D. Kennedy, Parental Discretion Is Advised: The Rise of N.W.A and the Dawn of Gangsta Rap (New York: Atria Books, 2017), pp 85–86.
- ^David Diallo, ch 10 'From electro-rap to G-funk: A social history of rap music in Los Angeles and Compton, California', in Mickey Hess, ed., Hip Hop in America: A Regional Guide, Volume 1: East Coast and West Coast (Santa Barbara, CA: Greenwood Press, 2010), p 233 on World Class Wreckin' Cru, pp 234–238 on N.W.A.
- ^ abcMartin Cizmar, 'Whatever happened to N.W.A's posse?', LA Weekly, 6 May 2010.
- ^In the photo, the five, eventual N.W.A members are side by side in the center: Eazy-E, Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, Arabian Prince, and MC Ren. Otherwise, there are seven others. Two of them had already formed, with Ice Cube, the rap trio C.I.A.: Anthony 'Sir Jinx' Wheaton and Darryll 'Kid Disaster' or 'K-Dee' Johnson. Another two were in another rap group, CPO: Clarence 'DJ Train' Lars and Granville 'MC Chip' Moton. Also, there are LaMont 'DJ Scratch' or 'King Scratch' Burnett, Candell 'Candyman' Manson, and Damon 'Krazy D' Trujillo. For backstory and developments on each, see Martin Cizmar, 'N.W.A. and the Posse: Where are the 12 guys from N.W.A's first album cover now?', Phoenix New Times, 15 Mar 2010.
- ^Hot New Hip Hop (2020-01-31). 'Why John Singleton Wanted the 'Z' in Boyz n the Hood'. Hot New Hip Hop. Retrieved 2021-05-06.
- ^Andres Tardio (2015-08-04). 'Ice Cube: 'I Respect Rappers More When They Write Their Own Lyrics'. MTV. Retrieved 2021-05-06.
- ^'American album certifications – N.W.A. & The Posse – N.W.A. and the Posse'. Recording Industry Association of America.If necessary, click Advanced, then click Format, then select Album, then click SEARCH.