- Suzuki Outboard Diagnostic
- Suzuki Outboard Diagnostic Software Download
- Suzuki Sds Download
- Suzuki Motorcycle Sds Software Download
SDS for Suzuki Diagnosis System can be used to diagnose trouble of your Suzuki motorcycle. For suzuki sds tool can record the data of about 30 minutes of operation as well as driving data. SDS for Suzuki Diagnosis System requires setting up an additional function to the onboard ECU and use of a special connector. World Leaders in Aftermarket ECUs. Download Latest Nexus Software Package (includes NSP) (Size: 65.2M) Download latest ESP v.2.50.0 (Size: 470.5M). Suzuki Diagnostics Download Software Top Japan Cars 2006 SS v.1.2 Japan Cars top 2006 Screen Saver www.autoscout12.com Toyota Aygo Mitsubishi Colt CZT Mitsubishi Outlander Mazda 2 Mitsubishi Eclipse Honda Accord Toyota Yaris Suzuki Vitara Honda HR-V Nissan Terrano Nissan Note Infiniti FX Mazda 6 Suzuki Swift Lexus. SDS Suzuki Motorcycle. Suzuki GSX-R 1000 L7 features a bus communication based on K-line, accessible through the Sumitomo diagnostic connector (SDS) placed near the ECU, under the bike seat. For this installation refer to the following picture of the SDS connector, that refers each wire function.
/revdl-app-download-for-android/. SUZUKI Motorcycle diagnosis tool SDS
Supported Languages: English, French, German, Italian,Spanish, Greek, Portuguese, Japanese and Chinese(PRC)
Specifications and Functions:
(1) This system diagnoses trouble by communicating with the onboard computer using specially designed software that operates on commercially available Windows 95, 98, 2000, XP, Vista and 7, the special interface box that translates/converts the computer communication signals, and the special communication cable.
(2) Taking application in motorcycles into consideration, the interface box has been made compact and light in weight. In addition to providing a connector to the vehicle, the system is equipped with two types of connector, USB and RS-232C, for communication with the computer so as to be compatible with both new and old computers.
Suzuki Outboard Diagnostic
(3) The interface box is not waterproof because standardized connectors are used. The operabletemperature range is 0 – 50 °C. The maximum vibration resistance is 2.2G, which requires protection from impact and vibration.
(4) For communication protocol between the computer and adaptor, the international standard ISO14230 is used.
(5) This special software is compatible with nine languages
(6) Whether the engine is operating or at halt, the data received from various sensors can be displayed in real time or can be plotted. The data or graphs displayed can be saved and printed.
(7) The type of data to be displayed can be selected.
(8) The saved data can be re-displayed and plotted in the graph.
(9) The failure code (both past and current) that has been memorized at the time of failure can be called back and displayed. The change of data record at the time of failure (2 cases maximum) can also be displayed.
(10) A'trigger' can be set up for the diagnostic data. The trigger is a function that starts recording the data from where the set value is exceeded (or comes short) for one or more data. This function can also record the timing to display the trouble code in the monitoring graph.
(11) Active control is possible (such as secondary air solenoid drive, etc.).
(12) The system can record the data of about 30 minutes of operation as well as driving data. They can be read out and verified.
(13) The system requires setting up an additional function to the onboard ECU and use of a special connector. The diagnosis system is applicable to the new models produced in and after May 2002 (AN 650 onward) and their model changes. This system is not applicable to those models that were produced earlier than the above.
Support Mode and System:
Failure Diagnosis Menu:
Data Monitor: Shows the present vehicle condition using a numerical or graph display.
Executes 'Data monitor'.
DTC inspection : Shows diagnostic trouble codes saved in ECU.
Executes 'DTC inspection'.
Show failure data : Shows the vehicle condition before and after failure using a numerical display.
Executes 'Show failure data'.
Active control: Controls the vehicle temporarily from the computer.
Enables confirmation of the system.
Executes the 'Active control menu'.
Suzuki Outboard Diagnostic Software Download
1pc x SUZUKI Motorcycle diagnosis tool SDS
1pc x K-line cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x CD
The SDT2 is the newest diagnostic tool for Suzuki vehicles. The SDT-II or Smart Diagnostic Tester II is a PC based diagnostic scan tool for Suzuki vehicles. It is significantly faster than previous tools and offers new features such as:
- VIN Lookup
- Vehicle Health
- Communication Bus Check
The SDT2 also has an optional WIFI dongle accessory which allows remote diagnosis. The SDT2 kit contains a VCI interface module, a power supply, USB cable, DLC cable, and a hard shell protective carrying case. The SDT2 diagnostic software only works on the latest Suzuki model vehicles (see application list). The SDT2 can be used for pass through reprogramming of modules on most Suzuki vehicles when combined with the SEPS software. SEPS software is not included with this kit.
Note: The SDT2 does not have immobilizer capabilities. The SDT2 cannot be purchased without the SDT 2 diagnostic software.
Suzuki SDT-II torrent detail:
Download: Suzuki SDT-II Diagnostic 05.2017 TORRENT pass: topscantool.com Size: 1.7 GB
Suzuki Sds Download
Suzuki Motorcycle Sds Software Download
- suzuki sdtii
- suzuki scan tool
- suzuki diagnostic