Windows comes with drivers for many devices, such as printers, displays, keyboards, and TVs. A driver is software that a device uses to work with your PC. Every device needs a driver to work with your PC. So, in many cases, you can plug in a device, and it’ll work automatically. Windows can also download device software and info.
This install package downloads the Intel® HD Graphics driver for Windows* 8/8.1 (32-bit).
This software driver package will install the Intel HD Graphics driver for Intel® Atom™, Pentium®, and Celeron® Processors (formerly codenamed Bay Trail I/M/D). These processors include:
- Intel® Atom™ Processor E3800 Series
- Intel® Celeron® Processor J1900
- Intel® Celeron® Processor N2807
- Intel® Celeron® Processor N2930
Not sure what to download?
Not sure if this is the right driver or software for your component? Run Intel® Driver & Support Assistant to automatically detect driver or software updates.
About Intel® drivers
Thor game for ppsspp. The driver or software for your Intel® component might have been changed or replaced by the computer manufacturer. We recommend you work with your computer manufacturer before installing our driver so you don’t lose features or customizations.
What to do if a computer manufacturer graphics driver is detected >
The Graphics Support Community Forum is a monitored peer-to-peer exchange for the Intel Graphics community. Follow this link to register and participate in the forum.
Support for Intel® Graphics Drivers can also be accessed by contacting Customer Support.
In this article you will find the download of the latest Microsoft Windows operating system, Windows 8.1 Pro in english.
The version that you link to download is original and completely legal. You have test a few days after the Windows 8.1 Pro package installed.
The Windows 8.1 package for 32-bit is ISO image.
To burn an ISO image to a DVD you can proceed as follows:
The file you will download is in ISO format
Upgrade To Windows 8.1 Free Download
Windows 8.1 Pro 32-bit System Requirements
1 Gigahertz or faster 32-bit (x86) with support for PAE, NX, and SSE2
1 Gigabyte (GB) RAM
16 GB available space
Diretx 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher
Additional requirements to use certain features:
- To use touch, you need a tablet or a monitor that supports multitouch
- Microsoft account required for some features
- Some games and programs might require a graphics card compatible with DirectX 10 or higher for optimal performance
- Watching DVDs requires separate playback software
- Windows Media Center license sold separately
- BitLocker To Go requires a USB flash drive
- BitLocker requires either Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2 or a USB flash drive (Windows 8.1 Pro only)
- Client Hyper-V requires a 64-bit system with second level address translation (SLAT) capabilities and additional 2 GB of RAM (Windows 8.1 Pro only)
- Wi-Fi Direct Printing requires a Wi-Fi adapter that supports Wi-Fi Direct and a device that supports Wi-Fi Direct Printing
- To install a 64-bit OS on a 64-bit PC, your processor needs to support CMPXCHG16b, PrefetchW, and LAHF/SAHF
Windows 8.1 Pro 32-bit in English Free Download
Windows 8.1 Pro 32-bit EN